Anton Net Worth
Anton Net Worth: Anton is a rising Twitch streamer and internet personality with a net worth of $254,109 in 2021. Anton is expected to continue making good income through the increase of subscribers and general fan base.
Net worth is the sum of a person’s assets minus their liabilities. It provides a valuable picture of a company’s present financial situation. Here, on supremefame.com we look to establish base net worth of individuals. It is an estimate and always changing.
Net worth reflects an entity’s present financial situation, and with the rising fame of Anton it is subjected to change.
Anton Net Worth & Earnings through Twitch Streaming
For gamers & streamers that like the social side of the internet, Twitch is the place to be. Some of the world’s finest gamers demonstrate their abilities for their Twitch following, several of whom do so nearly full-time. The top Twitch streamers are able to do so because they may earn a living by playing games and commenting on their progress. Anton is one of the numerous Twitch streamers using Twitch as a broadcasting platform that provide revenue and money.
Twitch broadcasters such as Anton earn money in a number of methods, but four of them account for the majority of their earnings:
Anton will keep 70% of the earnings from each subscription, while Twitch will keep the remaining 30%. As a result, Anton will earn $4.99 for each tier 1 subscription. Secondly, Anton will earn $9.99 for each tier 2 subscription. And lastly, Anton will earn $24.99 for each tier 3 subscription.
But you can also “subscribe” and that puts money in a Twitch streamer’s pocket.
There are up to three tiers of subscriptions (all renew automatically):
- Tier 1: $4.99 per month (1 Subscriber Point)
- Tier 2: $9.99 per month (2 Subscriber Points)
- Tier 3: $24.99 per month (6 Subscriber Points)
Anton also had advertising on Twitch, which provided some extra cash. Twitch advertising are expected to cost about $10 per 1000 average viewers on a stream.
Anton also takes donations via streamlabs and bit donations.
Twitch money is referred to as “bits.” You may conceive of them as being worth around a cent apiece, depending on the current buying price. As of this writing, 1,000 bits are available for $10, but 100 bits cost $1.40. Surprisingly, purchasing 10,000 bits will cost you $1.26 – a greater per bit price than purchasing them in 1,000 pieces. Anton is supported through “bits” as well.
Officially, Twitch Partners and Affiliates receive 50% of the whole membership cost, thus the broadcaster would receive around $2.50 for the $4.99 tier. Twitch has been known to increase this amount for popular broadcasters in order to incentivize them to continue on the platform, with some receiving upgrades ranging from 60% to 100% of the monthly fee. Regardless, Anton can make significant income based on their status with Twitch.
Using the Cheering feature, streamers like Anton earn money when a fan cheers with pieces from the chat. A Cheer is an animated chat emote that is based on bits. When you type “Cheer1,” you’ll get a grey bouncing triangle and 1.4 cents. For $1.4, “Cheer100” summons a dancing purple diamond. Cheer any amount (including odd numbers), and the corresponding emotes expand in bigger, all the way up to a “Cheer10000,” a $140 tip represented by a broken red star. Streamers like Anton will get one penny for every Bit donated, while Twitch will keep the 0.4 cents.
Anton Net Worth & Earnings through YouTube
Anton has also expanded and has content on YouTube. Anton earns through YouTube as a content creator and has built net worth and income from YouTube.
YouTube video creators in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia are typically paid $2 – $12 per 1000 monetized views after YouTube gets its part. Monetized views often account for 40–80 percent of overall views.
A lot of factors influence this, including the device used, the time of year, the viewer’s location, ad inventory, how many commercials are on a video, how many people skip the ads, the style of advertisement, ad interaction, the sort of content, and so on. An auction between advertisers determines the price of an ad view based on the number of views. Advertisers must place a bid of at least $0.01 per view. Anton gets money from advertising by attracting people to their YouTube channel, especially through using Twitch and other streaming services.
Unlike Twitch, YouTube does not compensate you depending on the amount of subscribers to your channel. Subscribers are those who choose to follow your account in order to easily access your latest videos. When you upload a video, it will appear on their webpage.
Anton Net Worth
As of 2021, Anton has a net worth of $254,109 from all of the social media and streaming work from Twitch and YouTube. Anton is expected to earn more through endorsements and as Anton continues to rise in fame.